The ThreatLocker Platform is a Zero Trust security solution that offers a unified approach to protecting users, devices, and networks against the exploitation of zero day vulnerabilities.
Giving you complete control to help you manage your applications and better protect your endpoints.
Controlling what software can run should be the first line of defense when it comes to better protecting yourself against malicious software. Ringfencing™ adds a second line of defense for applications that are permitted. First, by defining how applications can interact with each other, and secondly, by controlling what resources applications can access, such as networks, files, and registries. Ringfencing™ is an invaluable tool in the fight against fileless malware and software exploits.
Protect your data from malicious behavior
- Stop fileless malware and limit damage from application exploits
- Define how applications integrate with other applications
- Stop applications from interacting with other applications, network resources, registry keys, files, and more
- Stop applications from interacting with built-in tools such as PowerShell, Command Prompt and RunDLL
- Stop built-in tools from accessing your file shares
Enables you to allow what you need, and block everything else, including ransomware.
Total endpoint control.
Allowlisting has long been considered the gold standard in protecting businesses from known and unknown executables. Unlike antivirus, Allowlisting puts you in control over what software, scripts, executables, and libraries can run on your endpoints and servers. This approach not only stops malicious software, but it also stops other unpermitted applications from running. This approach greatly minimizes cyber threats by stopping rogue applications from running on your network.
- With Allowlisting you can stop any application from running on your machine that is not a part of the allow list. This helps to mitigate and stop cyberattacks from happening across your device and network.
- Firewall-like application policies: A powerful firewall-like policy engine that allows you to permit, deny or restrict application access at a granular level.
- Time-Based Policies: Permit access to applications for a specified amount of time. Automatically block the application after the policy has expired.
- Built-In Applications: ThreatLocker automatically adds new hashes when application and system updates are released, allowing you to keep your applications up to date
Giving you complete control over your storage devices, including USB and network shares.
More than just blocking USB ports
ThreatLocker® Storage Control is an advanced storage control solution that protects information. We give you the tools to control the flow and access of data. You can choose what data can be accessed, or copied, and the applications, users, and computers that can access said data. By using ThreatLocker®, you are in control of your file servers, USB drives, and your data. Most data protection programs on the market are butcher knife solutions to a problem that requires a scalpel. Blocking USB drives and encrypting data-storage servers can help secure your organization’s private data, but these tools don’t take into account that this data still needs to be utilized and quickly. Waiting for approval or trying to find a device that’s allowed to access needed files can drain hours of productivity.
Choose how your data is accessed
- A full audit of all file access on USB, Network, and Local Hard Drives
- Restrict or deny access to external storage, including USB drives, network shares, or other devices
- Approve for a limited amount of time or permanently
- Restrict access to specific file types, for example only permit access to jpeg files from a camera
- Limit access to a device or file share based on the application
- Enforce or audit the encryption status of USB hard drives and other external storage
Run select applications as a local admin and remove local admin permissions without stopping productivity.
The extra layer of security
When it comes to adding extra layers of security to your cyber security stack, it is important to always add a human layer. Users with admin access are often the weakest link across your network, so their movements must be monitored and tracked. ThreatLockers Elevation Control provides an additional layer of security by giving IT administrators the power to remove local admin privileges from their users, whilst allowing them to run individual applications as an administrator.
Key Capabilities of ThreatLocker Elevation Control Include:
- Complete Visibility of Administrative Rights: Gives you the ability to approve or deny an individual’s administrator access to specific applications within an organization even if the user is not a local administrator.
- Streamlined Permission Requests: Users can request permission to elevate applications and add notes to support their requests.
- Varied Levels of Elevation: Enables you to set durations for how long users are allowed access to specific applications by granting either temporary or permanent access.
- Secure Application Integration In combination with ThreatLocker Ringfencing™, ensures that once applications are elevated, users cannot jump to infiltrate connected applications within the network.
Take control of your organization’s security, Contact us today to learn how the ThreatLocker Zero Trust security solution can help your business. As a Holland, Michigan Managed Service Provider (MSP), we offer more than just server disaster recovery and break-fix IT support. We evaluate and organize your network, keeping your data backed up and secure—at all times.