The ever increasing volume, speed, and sophistication of cyberattacks requires a move beyond traditional security. Today’s cybercriminals are launching dynamic, stealth threats that are targeted and designed to infiltrate defenses through multiple entry points of a network. Technology and security vendors can’t risk their customers’ trust, or diminish the potential value of their own products and services, due to a lack of reliable, real-time intelligence. Companies need solutions that are as dynamic as the attacks they defend against, that can keep ahead of the proliferation of today’s threats, and that can protect against new threats that may only live in the wild for hours or minutes.
What are Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services?
Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services provide predictive threat intelligence on URLs, IPs, files, and mobile apps, which can be easily integrated to protect from even previously unknown attacks.
These services leverage Webroot’s advanced, cloud-based platform, which is enhanced by a contextual analysis engine to correlate information for deep insight across the online threat landscape. This advanced self-learning platform ingests data from millions of real-world endpoints and continuously scans the internet, so Webroot BrightCloud services can quickly and accurately identify threats.
Webroot® Threat Intelligence Benefits & Services
- Keep end users safe and productive. The Webroot BrightCloud® Web Classification and Reputation Services provide categorization and independent reputation scores on over 37 billion URLs, so you can empower your customers’ administrators to block malicious and unwanted web content.
- Block malicious inbound traffic. The Webroot BrightCloud® IP Reputation Service monitors and dynamically scores addresses across the entire IPv4 and in-use IPv6 space, and is able to detect, analyze and classify 130,000 new malicious IP addresses daily. This enables your solution to block such traffic and provide customizable settings based on needs and risk tolerance.
- Stop phishing in its tracks. The Webroot BrightCloud® Real-Time Anti-Phishing Service lets your solution catch advanced phishing attacks that can expose your customers’ users to breaches and data loss, providing time-of-need protection through real-time scans.
- Stay ahead of the latest malware. Webroot BrightCloud® Streaming Malware Detection is designed to combat polymorphic malware by flagging files at lightning speed as they traverse your network perimeter device, so it can allow, block, or re-route files for further investigation.
- Distinguish good and bad files. The Webroot BrightCloud® File Reputation Service provides a cloud-based database of billions of known good and bad file behavior records so your solution can work more efficiently by letting good files pass through while blocking the bad.
- Keep end users safe on the go. The lightweight and efficient Webroot BrightCloud® Mobile Security SDK can be integrated into your solution to provide antivirus, antimalware, device and application interrogation, secure web browsing, and device risk scores to keep mobile users safe.
Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services help give your business proactive protection against modern threats. Contact us today to learn how Shoreline Technology Solutions can help you incorporate Webroot® Threat Intelligence into your business’ cyber security solution.